[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ext] Fellowship Request for ICANN 62 Policy Forum

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 3 20:08:26 CET 2018

I agree with James and Ayden.  Some time ago, before the crazy rush that
GDPR compliance has brought to my own workload, I volunteered (to
Tapani) to come up with an ethics and privacy code to propose to our
membership in NCSG.  I am sorry that I have been too swamped to attend
to this, as I think such a code would provide more clarity in these
matters.  I will start this soon, as soon as I have finished responding
to the latest ICANN models, and will circulate it for consideration in NCUC.

kind regards Stephanie Perrin