[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for ICANN61 participants] NCUC Policy Course - Onsite Slots - no funding

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 09:20:48 CET 2018

Dear Renata.
      The link herein cannot open on my system, I am getting the following
error message;
We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try
again. (SRES_015)

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.