[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder!!! Replenishment strategy on ICANN Reserve Fund at 17h00 UTC today

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Mar 2 22:31:59 CET 2018

I think it depends on what the proposed fee increase is. If the increase is a mere penny on each domain name registered, what would the implications be? Don't get me wrong, I think a cost-based budget is better than one dependent on a cut of business, however I'm not convinced a small USD 0.01 rise would necessarily hurt the market. Of course one more substantial than that could very easily affect overall growth/renewals. It will be interesting to see what ICANN proposes in the weeks and months ahead.

Ayden