[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for ICANN61 participants] NCUC Policy Course - Onsite Slots - no funding

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:05:18 CET 2018

Dear all

Applications were analyzed for participation in the NCUC Policy Course in
ICANN61.
Candidates were chosen based on our general criteria for selection
described in our Operating Procedures in NCUC site (involvement with
comments, working groups, outreach and governance work). Candidates who
could share this learning experience with more in their organizations or
community also weighed in on the selection.
I'm also trying my best to see if we can include some of the non-selected
in the onsite course.

*All those who join NCUC Policy Course will receive a certificate by
ICANNTo receive the certificate, it is important learners participate in
all activities, including the Policy Course
Surveyhttp://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ef40e9udjdes2me8/start
<http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ef40e9udjdes2me8/start>*

*SUPER IMPORTANT: We are also discussing certificates for online
participants so please answer the survey and join us remotely too*
So, confirmed to attend the NCUC Policy Course onsite at iCANN61:
Claudio Lucena
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
Lia Hernandez Perez
Varsha Sewlal

Thank you all who participated and always know there are many ways to
continue your engagement with NCUC

Thanks