[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder!!! Replenishment strategy on ICANN Reserve Fund at 17h00 UTC today

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:55:27 CET 2018

Thanks Daniel.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> Date: 01/03/2018  13:19  (GMT+02:00) To: thatomfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com> Cc: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder!!! Replenishment strategy on ICANN Reserve Fund at 17h00 UTC today
Am available, I will make a draft.