[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] PC NCSG NCUC rep.

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 27 19:05:17 CEST 2018

May I humbly suggest that this proliferation of policy committees (now
we have 3) should be re-examined if it does not result in coordinated
input on the policy input for GNSO council and comments.  I am not sure
we have enough forward motion at the NCSG level, and cross communication
is not great  Lets try to ensure that all PC members are in copy on all
activities, so that we do not unnecessarily duplicate each others
research, discussion, and outreach.