[NCUC-DISCUSS] Just before IGF2018 - Fwd: PARIS PEACE FORUM - CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:37:42 CEST 2018

Renata et al
Good idea and we shall not forget to read up the rules of the forum.

Not a bad idea at all.
Remmy

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 1:33 PM Olga Kyryliuk <olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net> wrote:

> Exactly. If we decide to move forward with drafting a proposal, I'm in.
>

> *21 июня 2018, 19:51:20, от "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com
> <raquino at gmail.com>>:*
>
> We could develop a joint proposal for NCUC as well
> The Digital and New Technologies theme sounds great
>
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 4:42 AM, Olga Kyryliuk <olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net> wrote:
> > Thanks for sharing Renata! Sounds truly interesting!

Remmy Nweke, Esq lead strategist/group executive editor, DigitalSENSE
Africa Media Ltd, publishers of: [DigitalSENSE Business News | ITRealms |
NaijaAgroNet] Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza Bolade Junction,
Oshodi, Lagos-Nigeria 234-8023122558, 8051000475, 08033592762, 08172004283
Remmyn at gmail.com