[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement] NCUC new Vice-Chair

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:17:50 CEST 2018

Hi Wisdom

Thank you Elsa and Farzaneh for clarifying our bylaws.

Indeed, the bylaws were a collective product of NCUC members and they
do not have same nationality restrictions to Chair and Vice-Chair.

I would also follow Elsa's advice and follow up on Procedures and
Bylaws revision - when they are done - to suggest that if you think it
is important.

More importantly, the EC voted for the only candidate, on the open list.

We have other position available until 20 June at PC NCSG
There, there is a great participation from several members from Africa countries
You would be helping NCUC immensely reaching out to candidates who may
want to apply
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-June/044320.html

Best,

Renata