[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC new Vice-Chair

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:00:38 CEST 2018

Congratulation Bruna,

Keep rocking

Cheers

______________________
*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.