[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Sun Jun 17 14:24:52 CEST 2018

Dear NCUC members,

ICANN recently published three new Public Comments that we might consider. Please, find the details below as sent by the NCSG Policy Committee chair, Rafik Dammak.

I especially encourage newcomers and people who have never done a PC before to try this exercise as it might strengthen their knowledge in the related field.

Should you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact me (as your representative to the PC) or Rafik himself directly, he is always willing to help and assist.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head