[NCUC-DISCUSS] Application Deadline for ISOC's Fellowship Program to PP-18 is June 10

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Fri Jun 8 11:37:15 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

At the risk of veering further off-topic, I’d like to chime in and share a couple wonderful resources on ITU engagement. The first is a blog post <https://www.article19.org/resources/civil-society-participate-itu-pp-18/> outlining how civil society can meaningfully contribute to the Plenipot in October, and the second is a short brief on navigating the ITU in general (attached below).

I’d encourage anyone planning to contribute to the Plenipot to get in touch with one of the civil society organizations already active there so that you can be included in coordination efforts. These include ARTICLE 19, Global Partners Digital, Public Knowledge, APC, Asociaión por los Derechos Civiles, Access, and Derechos Digitales.

Kind regards,
Collin

--
Collin Kurre