[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Proposal on ICANN and Human Rights Impact Assessments

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:21:55 CEST 2018

Thanks, Michael for putting together such a workshop proposal and I do
personally understand the challenge with timing. We wish you sent it
earlier enough to allow more comment from our members.

I don't have any objection to its submission, should the EC approve it.

Should the proposal be accepted by the IGF, please do remember to come
back to the list so people can contribute and help finalize it. The
same for any other workshop proposal sent on behalf of the NCUC.

Regards,
Arsene

--
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
& Mexico
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
- AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN's GNSO Council
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/gnso-council.htm> Member. AFRINIC Fellow (
Mauritius
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>)*
- *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - Internet Governance - Internet
Freedom.

Check the *2016 State of Internet Freedom in DRC* report (English
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=234>) and (French
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=242>)