[NCUC-DISCUSS] NTIA Notice of Inquiry on International Internet Policy Priorities

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:05:11 CEST 2018

Not new although a lot of people wanted to believe. But not new to me. I had just slightly mentioned same since last year. That is however not over yet. Under this new administration  lots are and were bound to happen. NTIA asks the questions but the internet power has also been given to the NCC. Who takes precedence. Anyways it’s to be watched and the GAC will have to up there game as well now.

Other advisory and groups within ICANN need to think further. One should not forget that ICANN nor IANA cannot be moved out the the US jurisdiction.