[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Proposal: ICANN and Human Rights Impact Assessments

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jun 4 23:02:09 CEST 2018

Thanks very much for taking the time to draft this Michael, however this is not a reasonable amount of time to review a proposal. The IGF workshop deadline has been known for over two months. At this late stage I do not think it reasonable to expect us to review this in a day.

-Ayden

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile