[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG/NCUC/NPOC Capacity Building Webinars - Request for input!

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:26:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

As part of the NCSG/NCUC/NPOC Capacity Building course that has taken place
in Panamá, there will be two webinars in the upcoming months regarding
Policy processes and the skills we find necessary to participate at them.
Having said that, we are looking for input from NCSG, NCUC and NPOC regarding
the following question:

*What negotiation tools and consensus building skills do you think you need
to get involved with NCSG and policymaking at ICANN? **Do you have examples
to give us? *

Your provided input can either be sent on list or privately to Farzaneh,
Cláudio and Me.

Also, we are looking up for real examples or imaginary ones, based in your
knowledge and experience with the ICANN community, but bear in mind that we
should avoid politicization of the webinar. *Deadline is August 6th! *

Thank you very much!

Farzaneh, Bruna and Claudio.