[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 12 21:09:36 CEST 2018

Hi Renata,
i can't imagine how hard it is,
but with what i have seen in one year, i know you are strong. stay strong and tomorrow will definitely be better.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910 LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net

    Le mercredi 11 juillet 2018 à 22:26:52 UTC+1, Liz Orembo <lizorembo at gmail.com> a écrit :

 Dear Renata,
I would also like to express my appreciation to your outstanding outreach and capacity building initiatives.  Not only have you managed to bring in diversity in membership,  but also in contribution of new members to NCUC activities.  Your leadership track record speaks for itself!
May God continue to give you strength through this period.