[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:48:40 CEST 2018

Dear members

We are currently working on NCUC elections timeline, which is bound to
happen after NCSG elections.

We will start sharing more information on election procedures then in August.

But I will anticipate that I am not running for elections in 2019 for
personal reasons.

It has been great working with NCUC, NCSG, NPOC members and I am sure
there will still be a lot of collaboration and friendships we`ll carry
on.

So let's get ready to participate actively on all the upcoming process
(elections, policy and governance) and i hope we can have a great
meeting in ICANN63.

As I have always said, there are many opportunities to engage with
NCUC and ideally elections should be a time where all participate to
the most, as candidates, voters or debating improvements.

Thanks

Renata