[NCUC-DISCUSS] A short brief about Open Data Initiative Datasets and Metadata

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:52:07 CEST 2018

Hi Yazid,

Thank you very much for the email, one question though: is this paper
already the contribution to the Public Comment
<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/odi-datasets-metadata-2018-06-11-en> or
a support paper ? I ask that bc I liked this explanatory paper on the
content of the comment, it can help newcomers or less engaged members
understand better what the comment is about. In our f2f meeting in Panama
NCUC discussed ways of improving the documentation of our participation in
PDPs, and maybe this explanatory paper could be a way of doing so, when
time allows.

Best,
Bruna

ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>:

> Hello dear all,
> while we (other volunteers and myself) are drafting the Comments on the "Open
> Data Initiative Datasets and Metadata" call for comments, i prepared a
> short separate document in *english and french* to help more people
> understand what ODI refers to and what is expected from this Public Call
> for comments.
> The text is based on few researches i did on the subject, so I have
> included the respective URLs for reference also.
>
> I hope this will help many members, mainly those who are not involved in
> the ongoing call for comments.
> Please go through the documents and also share your comments and
> suggestions to improve.
> The document is available here.
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u4C1TBPKg1QWKh7-SvQVQRw2cKPby4yrQzS71ANCct4/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> Yazid.
>

> A short paper to understand ODI.docx
>
> A short brief about Open Data Initiative Datasets and Metadata (Version
> française plus bas !) What is ODI? Dur...
>
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u4C1TBPKg1QWKh7-SvQVQRw2cKPby4yrQzS71ANCct4/edit?usp=sharing>
>

> -- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie.
> Yazid M. AKANHO
> Mobile: (+229)97979910
> LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
> blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net