[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to our new members!

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:20:17 CET 2018

 Hi everyone

Let's get ready to welcome in NCUC spaces our newest members.

I'm NCUC Chair and count on me and our Executive Committee
representatives for any questions you may have.

There are also many resources available to help you engage with NCUC
and in several languages.

Take a look at our Newcomer's Corner

https://www.ncuc.org/get-involved/newcomers-corner/

Please also take our survey, so that we can provide you with better support
to get engaged:

https://www.ncuc.org/new-members-survey/

Here's a list of our new members

INDS

COUNTRY

Nelida Carina Birarda

Argentina

Razoana Moslam

Australia

Craig Marchant

Australia

Buddhadeb Halder

India

Gertjan Boulet

Belgium

Venkata Sathya Sree Nanduri

India

MARIA ISABEL MANZANO OBANDO

Colombia

Mónica María Trochez Arboleda

Colombia

Lenandlar Singh

Guyana

Mattias Bjärnemalm

Belgium

Jamal Shahin

Belgium

Muhammad Shabbir

Pakistan

Diogenes Laertius Silva de Oliveira Filho

Brazil

Amine Hacha

Lebanon

Ziyam Abdeen

Sri Lanka

Federica Tortorella

Dominican Republic

Elaine Ford

Peru

ISHTEYAAQ AHMAD

India

ORGS

OFF REP

COUNTRY

Association Tchadienne pour l'assistance Sociale

Nouradine Abdelkerim youssouf

Chad

Internet Society St.Vincent and the Grenadines Chapter

Roxanne John

St.Vincent and the Grenadines

TEDIC

Eduardo Carrillo