[NCUC-DISCUSS] North America Nonprofit Technology Conference

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sun Jan 21 19:30:01 CET 2018

Renata,

NTEN is a great conference that annually takes place. I’d highly
recommend NCUC be involved - as it’s exactly the audience we are
trying to target and engage. If it’s too late to submit a session for
this year’s conference, i’d highly recommend doing so for the next
cycle.

That being said, they have vibrant and engaging online fora - it might
be good to have NCUC members engage. One could start by just putting
information on and about NCUC and the work it does. It likely would
appeal to many and likely lead to one or more organizations engaging.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra