[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Members Call 2nd week feb - Reminder on poll and agenda

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:19:42 CET 2018

NCUC Members Call 2nd week feb - Reminder on poll and agenda

Dear members

Please answer this poll asap

https://doodle.com/poll/9tzcpzuk3iqvz2p6

This poll will close on 25th January 2018.

This is a poll for our upcoming and 1st members call.

We originally thought of using Adobe break-out rooms but we will have a
traditional call for more audio options.

The aim of this call is to brief members and also provide regional
briefings, which were helpful to engage members in the past.

NCUC Calls are open for anyone to participate. NCSG members will be
invited, newcomers are also welcome. It is important to publicize it widely.

The 1st half of the call will be conducted by Chair.

The 2nd half will be conducted by EC or regional members.

Agenda general topics are suggested below but the EC leading their
break-out room can add topics or guests as they wish.

****Agenda for 1st NCUC 2018 Call****

***General Topics*** - 00:00 to 00:30min.

Leader: Chair

Chair briefing on ongoing calls and programs for all members - 10min

ICANN61 NCUC Team briefing on how they are preparing - 10min

Intersessional overview - activities by delegates - 10min

***Regional Agendas*** - 00:30min to 00:60min

EC briefing on completed activities

Intersessional overview - EC activities in intersessional

==== Important observations ====

- EC can still hold their regional calls and they will be in other times

Any suggestions?

Thanks