[NCUC-DISCUSS] Additional Budget Requests - deadline 20jan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jan 19 13:33:21 CET 2018

Hi Olga, all-

Please note that the budget requests being accepted now are for the fiscal year 2019 (which I believe runs 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019). So we could not submit a proposal for this year's EuroDIG in Georgia in June, but we could submit one for the EuroDIG taking place next year. Over the years, the EuroDIG Secretariat has been extraordinarily generous in supporting the travel of many community members, so for those who are in the region, I would suggest checking in with Sandra and her team to see if there might be a way for you to get to Tbilisi! I believe there will be a call for travel support in early March.

Good luck and kind regards,

Ayden