[NCUC-DISCUSS] Creative Commons Summit Toronto approval - Anyone wants to present?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:52:01 CET 2018

Dear members

I've approved a proposal on my name to Creative Commons Summit in Toronto ,
13-15 April.

Unf. I won't be at the event.

The proposal is about OER and IG - Open Educational Resources and their
relation to learning about Internet Governance.

The presentation slot is in Open Bazaar - a room full of tables for small
meetings, you'll receive guests and discuss those ideas.

Not sure yet about date and time.

I have to reply by COB today if there will be the presentation or not

Considering I won't be at the event, if anyone is interested in taking this
foward and making it about NCUC, we can try to arrange it.

Just reply to me raquino at gmail.com

Remember: there is no funding for this opportunity and EC would have to
approve your final presentation proposal

Thanks

Renata