[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC RightsCon Session and Booth Proposal Successful

Ziyam Abdeen ziyam27 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:42:18 CET 2018

Hi I am also willing to join , contribute and learn more but I don't know
how will be the possibilities?
Ziyam Abdeen

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:26 PM Olga Kyryliuk <olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net> wrote:

> Dear Michael and Claudio,
>
> Congratulations for good news.
>
> Additionally to the session that Claudio mentioned below where I'll be
> joining him as a speaker, my another session ID#625 - "Internet Freedom
> in Central-Eastern Europe and Eurasia: Access Denied or Revived?" was
> approved as well.
>
> At this point, looking for funding opportunities, and would be happy to
> assist with NCUC outreach activities.
>
> Best,
> Olga
>

> *14 февраля 2018, 03:24:00, от "Cláudio Lucena" <claudiokilla at gmail.com
> <claudiokilla at gmail.com>>:*
>
> Congrats, Michael
> That’s great news.
>
> Some fellows, including NCUC members, are hosting another session which
> has also been approved on another track, *ID#416 “Killing me softly with
> his vote: populism and the use digital mass communication to undermine the
> legitimacy of the judiciary”. *
>
> We’re still reaching out for funding, but I’m sure the ones who make it
> will be available to join you, reinforce presence, and help organize the
> session and the booth.
>
> Congrats again, and see you soon.
> Claudio
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 13 Feb 2018, at 20:50, Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> A bit of good news - I heard back from the RightsCon organizers today,
> and both our NCUC session "All Stakeholders are Equal... but some are
> more equal than others?", and our proposal for an NCUC booth have been
> approved - so it looks like we'll have a strong presence at RightsCon.
>
> Please let me know if any of you are planning to attend - it would be
> great to have some more NCUC faces representing with me.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael Karanicolas

M.A.M.ZIYAM
Chairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd)
http://www.winsys.lk/
Vice President (Internet Society Srilankan Chapter )
http://www.isoc.lk/
Secretary (Federation of Information Technology-Education Chapter )
http://fitis.lk/