[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC RightsCon Session and Booth Proposal Successful

Cláudio Lucena claudiokilla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 02:23:50 CET 2018

Congrats, Michael
That’s great news.

Some fellows, including NCUC members, are hosting another session which has also been approved on another track, ID#416 “Killing me softly with his vote: populism and the use digital mass communication to undermine the legitimacy of the judiciary”.

We’re still reaching out for funding, but I’m sure the ones who make it will be available to join you, reinforce presence, and help organize the session and the booth.

Congrats again, and see you soon.
Claudio

Sent from my iPhone