[NCUC-DISCUSS] For North America: NASIG ICANN61 extra fellowships - apply until Feb 20

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:44:24 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM

HI All

We had some cancellations of people coming to the School and so we
have re-opened up the applications until Feb. 20.  We have both
subsidized and not non-subsidized spots available.  The school runs
from March 7-9 2018 and will be in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For those
people interested in coming, we encourage you to fill at an
application.  These can be found here,
http://nasig2018.northamericansig.org/

To find the application, Click on enrollment and then fill out the
form.  It is a google doc and will be sent to the evaluators.  If you
have any questions, please let me know

Cheers,

Judith