[NCUC-DISCUSS] Attendance and Recording of the NCUC Africa Members call on Monday 12 Feb 2018 at 1200 UTC.

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:08:29 CET 2018

Really sorry I missed the call. I had issues with company servers and
finance software. I will read through the transcripts of the meeting.

Regards.
Peter

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:48 PM, Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am so sorry i missed this, i was not able to join.
> Good to see many attended.
> I will read the transcripts.
>
> ------------------------
> **Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
> Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
> <http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
> CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
> <http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
> Tel: +243 993810967
> GPG: 523644A0
> *Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo*
>
> 2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
> <http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
> (YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
> <http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
> & Mexico
> <http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
> - AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
> <http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN's GNSO Council
> <https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/gnso-council.htm> Member. AFRINIC Fellow
> (Mauritius
> <http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>
> )* - *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - Internet Governance -
> Internet Freedom.
>
> Check the *2016 State of Internet Freedom in DRC* report (English
> <http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=234>) and (French
> <http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=242>)

>> Thanks Maryam
>> Apologies I missed the session.
>> Regards
>>
>> On 12 Feb 2018 4:04 pm, "Maryam Bakoshi" <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>

>>> Please find attendance and recording of the NCUC Africa Members call on
>>> Monday 12 Feb 2018 at 1200 UTC.
>>>

>>> *Attendance:* Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria), Caleb Ogundele, Carina
>>> Birarda, GZ Kabir, Ines Hfaiedh, Khouloud Dawahi, Liz Orembo, Mauricia
>>> Abdol, Muhammed Njie, Pascal Bekono, Rafik Dammak, Thato Mfikwe, Tomslin
>>> Samme-Nlar | Staff: Maryam Bakoshi
>>>

>>> *MP3:* https://icann.box.com/shared/static/4ypbm3ur7bsxihvx02t0k8s4
>>> cf979cij.mp3[emails.samanage.com]
> [...]

*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]
African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
*Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org

*Chief E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
www.compsoftnet.com.ng
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter