[NCUC-DISCUSS] Update: NCUC Buddy/Mentor Pilot Program

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Fri Feb 9 14:41:05 CET 2018

Dear All,

Thank you to everyone who indicated interest in either being a Buddy or Mentor in the NCUC Buddy/Mentor Pilot program. We have built a dedicated page with information on the wiki:

Buddy – Newcomer page: https://community.icann.org/x/ohK8B
Mentor – Mentee page: https://community.icann.org/x/pBK8B

We aim to kick this off the week of Feb 19th. Our apologies for the moving the kick off date, we are working on the details and this will be ready soon.

If you wish to apply as a Buddy or Mentor, please send an email to chair at ncuc.org<mailto:chair at ncuc.org>; maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036