[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers for Comment on Plan to Restart the Root Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover Process

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:46:20 CET 2018

Dear all,

As a follow up to an NCSG thread sent by PC Chair, I am forwarding this as
a call for volunteers to draft an NCSG comment on the the Plan to Restart
the Root Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover Process. More info can be found
here: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ksk-rollover-restart-
2018-02-01-en.

*Copying in Rafik's message to all:*

"The KSK rollover process was delayed and then stopped last year as many of
us know. This public consultation is seeking input to review the new plan.
The KSK rollover process is important for DNS security and stability and so
of importance for users.

The comment may interest those with technical background and infosec, please
let me know offline [rafik.dammak at gmail.com] if you want to volunteer with
others to draft a comment. I created a google doc to start the process
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VNxn4UJlk8z196Kz56ucAdgyWp0ua
9NmdHexRE1Wkhc/edit"

Hoping for as much engagement from NCUC members!

Best,

Elsa

Elsa Saade
Human Rights Officer