[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals sent to LACNIC29

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:33:15 CET 2018

Hi Ayden and all

As mentioned, we almost did miss the deadline for LACNIC and we
re-sent proposals that were built before collectively

However, we can still be re-building them and all are welcome to comment

LACNIC has 2 formats of presentation only:  lightning talks (5min) and
short presentations (25min)

So if we are given timeslots we will try to shape them according to
community wishes in a dialogue w/ organizers

But there are many working groups and spaces of discussion at LACNIC
and we will not be lacking opportunity to present NCUC

Also remember LACNIC has 2 meetings a year so hopefully we can be more
prepared for the 2nd semester, there will be also fellowships there
that our members can try

Best,

Renata