[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance to WSIS Programme

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Feb 7 13:33:15 CET 2018

Great job. Congratulations to everyone involved and successful session ahead!

Best,
Olga

06 февраля 2018, 19:01:24, от Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>:

Hi everyone

We have been accepted to be part of WSIS Programme \o/

As the email states, we will still know if we will have a slot of our own or merged

Our topic was "What is geonames and how to participate in this and other policy processes in ICANN?"

Best,

Renata