[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Finance Committee NCSG representative from NCUC

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:15:50 CET 2018

Congratulations Thato.

Regards
Peter.

On Feb 6, 2018 7:28 PM, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

The NCUC Executive Committee has finished deliberation for the
representation on Finance Committee NCSG.

Thato Mfikwe was appointed for this committee.

His volunteer work for NCUC on the area of reimbursements and
partnerships accessory to ICANN59 outreach on Johannesburg was
highlighted.

Thank you all who participated in this process.

Remember there are always opportunities to volunteer for NCUC and keep
reading our mailing list for next announcements.

I'm copying NCSG Chair for following steps.

Thanks,

Renata