[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals sent to LACNIC29

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 00:39:44 CET 2018

Hi

We've sent 2 proposals to LACNIC29

Today was the last day

Please comment, regardless

If approved, we'll see if we can make the changes or present on another theme

1 - we resent the same we sent to WSIS on Geonames. I'll present that
if approved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QX-ndD5XCVDWJ8aF0VzqGJC1Hh1E7BoXmn0A6YMzVZs/edit?usp=sharing

2 - we resent the same proposal NCUC presented on IGF2017 - At least
one of the same presenters will be invited to present remotely, if
approved.
Roxane John (St. Vincent and Grenadines) may also present that onsite.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iHn-npOfO4Q6WmBP3a5QU3A-rDoGiSaAlh2d5Vcgufo/edit?usp=sharing

So:

This is still all in the world of possibilities

LACNIC29 will be in Panama, an expensive place

There is a partial fellowship program which we will apply for

Also recommend NCUC members to apply

If we aren't unable to fund ourselves to go, would appreciate another
NCUC member presenting if the work is approved

Thanks

Renata