[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representatives at the NCSG Executive Committee - Results

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at eui.eu
Sat Dec 8 07:38:20 CET 2018

Thank You very much Bruna and NCUC EC,

I really appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the NCUC and NCSG during the last term,

Congrats to Raphael and Robin - they will do a great job!

Thanks once again!

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I