[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN63 Travel Slots announcement

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:39:06 CEST 2018

Here is our CROP Outreach Plan

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hwKWYuA8DK7yZ-GNPlfva_isoNTx49zGsqi8vJN0qpc/edit?usp=sharing

Up until yesterday I was trying to get it approved

NCUC Travel Support is now meant to be also for NPOC and NCSG
Independent member candidates

Each one of those chairs (NPOC and NCSG) can provide their advice on candidates

>From the pool of applicants to ICANN63, we took the EU member with
most advices and mention and put it in CROP, since the deadline is
31Aug

There is a slim chance changes to the CROP outreach plan are approved
but they may not and we may lose the funding, so it is being used now

Best,

Renata