[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Aug 28 15:56:19 CEST 2018

No, I am not describing the Leadership Program, which from what I understand (I have not participated in it), focuses more on soft skills.

What I would like is for us to re-think what should be the purpose of the Intersessional, and to turn it more into a policy bootcamp whereby we get members up to speed every year on key topics, strategise for the year ahead, and work with other Stakeholder Groups to understand their perspectives.

And I don’t think we necessarily need all of our leaders at the Intersessional to do this. Some leaders yes, some veterans yes, some rising stars yes.

That’s my view,

Ayden