[NCUC-DISCUSS] Resigning from NCUC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:34:29 CEST 2018

Dear Joly and Shili

Many thanks for your fantastic contributions to NCUC and also for all
the IG community.

I hope Joly you continue with us as individual member if only so that
we can thank you every once in a while for your great work.

Your livestreaming of NCUC Policy Course was awesome, just to name one
incredible experience, I received comments from it even from my
countryside students.

Shili, welcome as representative of ISOC NY. We have just recently
tightened the ties with NCUC Civil Society Organizations and I hope we
continue to evolve on this dialogue.

Best,

Renata