[NCUC-DISCUSS] new focal point on underserved regions

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:20:16 CEST 2018

Dear all

Thank you for volunteering.
If you are still interested in the group but didn't volunteer yet, you
don't need to respond to this thread anymore, we'll share the list address
to join.

As outgoing focal point, I'm happy to see this work will continue being a
focus of NCUC.

Initially, I think it is up to the group to brainstorm ideas on how
engaging underserved regions can be done and how it can contribute to
policy (bringing more diversity to the contributors of public comments for
instance)

It would be great if you could work as a cohort where all contribute and
experiment with collaborative mentoring sessions, instead of a chair.

I will be on the group for a while but, for several reasons, this work will
be authored by you all and anyone who wishes to contribute.

About connecting or not to the GAC it is also up to you. I've only reported
what happened on the past. But the good thing about the past is that
eventually you can let it go.

We`ll create the group list and share it soon. Thank you

Best,

Renata