[NCUC-DISCUSS] Resigning from NCUC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Aug 22 04:44:34 CEST 2018

Joly, I can't imagine the Internet world with you. You have been the
head of ISOC-NY and the Director of Media Services for as long as I can
remember.  You have taped more sessions, encouraged more people to watch
and listen, organized more meetings and created more communication than
anyone I know.  Tx you!

Good luck in the new ventures!!

Kathy

On 8/21/2018 5:56 PM, Joly MacFie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am stepping down from my responsibilities at ISOC-NY at the end of
> this month i.e. Aug 31 2018.
>
> This includes my position as NCUC Rep.
>
> Shili Hallak will become ISOC-NY's primary rep.
>
> I believe our voting email is "admin at isoc-ny.org
> <mailto:admin at isoc-ny.org>" - that can remain unchanged.
>
> Thanks to everyone for the comradeship.
>
> joly