[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: REQUEST: NCSG Delegate to the ICANN 2019 Nominating Committee

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:17:35 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: REQUEST: NCSG Delegate to the ICANN 2019 Nominating Committee
To: nomcom2018 <nomcom2018 at icann.org>

Dear NomCom

Thank you for reaching out. The only constituency from NCSG which can
appoint a member according to NomCom rules is NCUC.  Anriette has been
re-appointed by the NCUC EC for this year, I have cc'd Renata to
confirm.

Hopefully, with NomCom review implementation on its way, NCSG and NPOC
can also appoint a NomCom representative in the future.

Best regards
Farzaneh