[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG/NCUC/NPOC Capacity Building Webinars - Request for input!

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Aug 8 16:07:20 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I think getting to know constituency members, exploring ways that they
solve issues within community, networking and outreach best practices, and
coping tools for interacting with different personalities.
Regards,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 1:26 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos <
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As part of the NCSG/NCUC/NPOC Capacity Building course that has taken
> place in Panamá, there will be two webinars in the upcoming months
> regarding Policy processes and the skills we find necessary to participate
> at them. Having said that, we are looking for input from NCSG, NCUC and NPOC regarding
> the following question:
>
> *What negotiation tools and consensus building skills do you think you
> need to get involved with NCSG and policymaking at ICANN? **Do you have
> examples to give us? *
>
> Your provided input can either be sent on list or privately to Farzaneh,
> Cláudio and Me.
>
> Also, we are looking up for real examples or imaginary ones, based in
> your knowledge and experience with the ICANN community, but bear in mind
> that we should avoid politicization of the webinar. *Deadline is August
> 6th! *
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Farzaneh, Bruna and Claudio.

Joan Kerr,

Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)

Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit