[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Ziyam Abdeen ziyam27 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 13:23:18 CEST 2018

Thank you so much Renata for your great service to the community Also
motivating and guiding me to join NCUC. All I am learning here and
contributing back to the society is just becouse of your guidance.

Thanks again

M.A.M.ZIYAM
Chairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd)
http://www.winsys.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/5b4fb3bc6f541fbda4773f6be5a899f5806ee0d3?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.winsys.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=9b18f52c7ae4dca7>
Vice President (Internet Society-Srilankan Chapter )
http://www.isoc.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/182f43657f4dad19789891e82bd1a667652fe291?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.isoc.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=5f8d433ee2d778ba>
Treasurer  (Federation of Information Technology-Commuication Chapter )
http://fitis.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/d7eb8f360ac211e40c39b8047b7a58a6eb4df36c?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffitis.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=e0043784334fd8a9>
Professional Member ( *Information Systems Audit and Control Association )*
https://www.isaca.org
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/2db0d2c1eb8484b7c65494fe365283684f290031?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.isaca.org%2Fpages%2Fdefault.aspx&userId=1293036&signature=4f5299606cfda8fb>
Professional Member (Computer Society of Srilanka)
https://www.cssl.lk
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9e7eb804a2905e7ccb6663cfa4f7286f336ebcd7?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cssl.lk&userId=1293036&signature=49dd9b96954aa2be>
/
Professional Member - *IEEE* *(#*93937880)
Honorary Member (PICTA)