[NCUC-DISCUSS] Program on the global development Facebook

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Thu Aug 2 15:48:26 CEST 2018

Thanks for sharing, DeeDee!

Chiming in to say that Siva also authored a wonderful book called “Intellectual Property: A Very Short Introduction <https://global.oup.com/academic/product/intellectual-property-a-very-short-introduction-9780195372779>.” It’s written in accessible language and clocks in at just over 100 pages. I found it very helpful for understanding the ICANN environment, and suggest it to anyone who would like to engage more effectively on behalf of free expression and access to information.

Kind regards,
Collin

--
Collin Kurre