[NCUC-DISCUSS] Very important: Invite to NCUC Members Call 27 Apr 13UTC

Sam Goundar sam.goundar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:07:14 CEST 2018

Dear Renata,

Please accept my apologies for this invite. I have a prior commitment happening at the same time.

Regards,

Dr. Sam Goundar, PhD.

Senior Member, IEEE

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies (IJBC)
http://www.inderscience.com/ijbc

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Fog Computing (IJFC)
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-fog-computing/175202

Editor-In-Chief, International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC)
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-cloud-applications-computing/41974

Section Editor, Journal of Education and Information Technologies (EAIT)
http://www.springer.com/computer/journal/10639

Lecturer – Information Systems
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand|Email:sam.goundar at vuw.ac.nz Phone:+64211735657

Lecturer – Management Information Systems
KYS Business School, Melaka, 75450, Malaysia|Email: sam.goundar at gmail.com|Phone:+60176661565

Affiliate Professor – Information Technology
CENTRUM, Graduate Business School, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Lima, Peru.

Google Scholar Citations: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ot-RmiQAAAAJ&hl=en