[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC mentees for ICANN62

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 26 19:46:38 CEST 2018

Congratulations to the mentees! (and to everyone who applied, and to new
members!) Don't forget to come to the GNSO Council meeting in Panama,
and please don't hesitate to consult any of your council members:  Rafik
Dammak, Tatiana Tropina, Stephanie Perrin, Ayden Ferdeline, Arsene
Tungali, and Martin Silva Valent.  We are here to answer any questions
you might have about current policy discussions.

Best wishes,

Stephanie Perrin