[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ext] Re: NCUC members call

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Apr 16 11:13:47 CEST 2018

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for your message.

I sent a calendar invite from ICANN Policy Calendar.

However, please find attached. You should be able to click and save.

I hope this helps. Please let me know off list if you have any problems.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036