[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to our new members!

Manuela Peralta peraltamanuela26 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:49:02 CEST 2018

Hello all,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I was able to check the page for
the newcomers, and it seems that only the agenda and the chat are
available. All the other links are not. Is it possible for the links of the
webinars to be available in the future?

I was also checking some information about the newcomers and found out that
the NCSG has a new policy course intended to build cross-constituency
collaboration and that The Noncommercial Users Constituency also runs
periodically a policy writing course and will like to know more about.

Thanks again and will like to hear from you soon.