[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC members call

Viviane Vinagre vivianegvinagre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:59:16 CEST 2018

Renata, as an organizer of the project I can say that there is no member or
intern of CGI.br in the project. Marina is actually working for a
brazillian law firm, and was never involved in any program of CGI.br. In
general terms, there is no conection between the project (and their
members) with CGI.br.

The e-mail that Bruna sent was correct. I would also like to inform that
the project is an ICANN/Mackenzie project, not linked to any constituency
in specif, with the goal of having people from different areas of ICANN
(business, intelectual property, ncuc) involved with the interest of
capacitate students in the matter of internet governance and domain names

Thank you so much for your support! See you at the meeting.

Regards,

Viviane Vinagre