[NCUC-DISCUSS] Extended - IMPORTANT: [Call for volunteers] ICANNFellowship Program Community Consultation

Cláudio Lucena claudiokilla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:53:38 CEST 2018

Dear fellows,

I'm awfully sorry for not having made the available draft on time, and for
commenting restrictions you might have had in the original document.

As you might have seen, Farzaneh has made a very well structured response
available, including some answers concerning a view that only more senior
members could have. I am just transferring the ideas I had drafted to her
document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mwxyid-oll4bj6FaWXfq4S6mY-MFtgu79TQ7sxyfgB4/edit

--
Cláudio S. de Lucena Neto

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D03AE9.ED675EB0]

  [image:
http://www.fd.lisboa.ucp.pt/site/resources/design/fdlogo-researchcenter.jpg]

Visiting Research Fellow

The Center for Cyber, Law and Policy, University of Haifa, Israel

**

PhD Candidate, Research Centre for the Future of Law

Católica Global School of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa

*

Researcher, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia

Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior de Portugal

*

Professor of Law, Center for Legal Studies

Paraíba State University (UEPB), Brazil

LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cláudio-lucena/22/7a8/822

Universidade Estadual da Paraíba

www.uepb.edu.br <https://br.linkedin.com/pub/cl%C3%A1udio-lucena/22/7a8/822>

Centro de Ciências Jurídicas - Campus I

Departamento de Direito Privado

Rua Coronel Salvino de Figueiredo, 157

CEP 58.400-253

Campina Grande - PB - Brasil

Fone/Fax: *55 83 3310 9753

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email
or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by
mistake.