[NCUC-DISCUSS] fellowship comment suggestion mode

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:10:21 CEST 2018

Hi

This is the link to suggestion mode of the fellowship comment, not the
request-access format

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dzd70OBSr1dqE5-_FUFtt1M13CXpDlAkaycUWEIEZW4/edit?usp=sharing

As I had mentioned, I asked for an extension to ICANN organization and
comment from the EC on this matter.

I am thankful to each and every member who commented on this and to
our penholder who is trying to organize it all.

Nothing is ever lost on our efforts, there is only rebuilding.

So even if we decide not to send this comment tomorrow, do take a try
at this exercise.

There will be many comments to come, many other opportunities still
and there is nothing wrong in having a work criticized, let it
strengthen you and respect the collective decisions.

Best,

Renata